ICON Executive Terms and Conditions of Service
Airport Transportation is a “point to point” transfer within our service area with no stops in between. “Subject to availability. With this service, we allow 15 minutes to load from your requested pickup time or our arrival time (if after your pickup time). After 15 minutes, the regular hourly overtime rate will apply.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours after booking for full refund if booking is more than 30 days from cancellation date. If cancellation is made between 14-30 days from scheduled booking, there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee. If fewer than 14 days, deposit will be forfeited and considered full and payable. Deposits are not refundable for special event’s (ie, holidays, proms, concerts, sporting events, etc.) and is considered full and payable for cancellations within 30 days of scheduled booking.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine by them or any members of their party. A fee of $1000.00 will be charged for each carpet or seat burn, a fee of $550.00 due to sickness-interior or exterior and a $20 fee for each broken glassware. Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof, therefore, the sunroof is not to be opened at anytime during the charter. Smoking is NOT permitted in any of our limousines. If customer is found or there is evidence of smoking in our cars, there will be a $1000 fee for neutralizing smoke odor.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet at the rate.
- Icon nor its affiliated companies will not be responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Icon is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- If a balance is due, it is to be paid to the driver in cash on the run date before the beginning of the trip or 24 hours prior to the run if balance if paid by credit card.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Cancellations have to be written and submitted to us via email and have to be confirmed by our representative that it was received.
- Electronic delivery, submission of a reservation online or mailing of contracts along with credit card deposits constitutes full agreement to the terms of the contract.
- Any person (s) under the legal age of drinking as set by the state, is NOT permitted to consume alcohol anytime within the charter time.
- For “Transfers”, particular cars may be requested but are not guaranteed. For this service, we will make every attempt to accommodate your request for a particular car but a car with similar or greater passenger capacity may be substituted. Icon may utilize the services and car(s) of affiliate limousine companies at it’s discretion
- By your submission of a reservation online; you agree that you have the authority to make charges to the credit card you provided and agree to all terms, conditions, and charges made by ICON Executive.
Parents will be responsible for any irregular behavior of passengers that are minors. Any infractions of this agreement will cause the services to be terminated immediately and all monies paid shall be forfeited.
Governing Law and Attorneys’ Fees: This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Mississippi. If any provision of the agreement is unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event any legal action is taken by either party against the other party to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, it is agreed that prevailing party be awarded all court costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses.